Contact Us

Practices > Alternative Sentencing

Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving all of...
Riverside, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino & San Diego Counties

Alternatives to Serving Straight Time Jail Sentences
There are many cases in which a person who is pleading out to a misdemeanor, or to jail time rather than prison time associated with a felony offense, he/she can request an alternative to serving straight time in jail. You need a lawyer by your side that knows these things. At WILL & WILL, LLP, we are skilled in helping you achieve the best possible outcome on your case. We will do everything we can to keep you out of jail. In negotiating your plea agreement, we can request one of the following alternatives:

  • Electronic Monitoring/Home Confinement 
  • Cal-Trans/Work Release 
  • Private Jail 
  • Alcohol or Drug Rehabilitation 
  • Sober Living 

When you hire WILL & WILL, LLP to represent you, we will fight to make the terms attached to the outcome of your case as easy on you as possible. We know it is important for you to not go to jail. Furthermore, we understand that you need to keep the job you have and serving jail time could force you to lose your job. At WILL & WILL, LLP, we explore every option available to you. Call us or fill out our online contact form now for your free consultation.


Contact us Today for a FREE Consultation

Practice Areas